Arian Neiron, Managing Director and Head of Asia Pacific
- Arian is responsible for the strategy and day-to-day operations of VanEck's Asian Pacific business.
- Prior to joining VanEck, Arian was a partner at boutique consulting firm Sunstone Partners, specialising in Asset and Wealth Management.
- Previously Arian worked for Perpetual as Senior Portfolio Specialist; Head of Product Development for Protected Investments; and Senior Product Manager for Platforms and Wholesale Funds.
- Arian has also held positions at Credit Suisse and MLC.
- Arian has a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University and a Diploma of Financial Services and is currently undertaking an MBA at Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM).
Matthew McKinnon, Head of Business Development - Asia Pacific
- Matthew is responsible for intermediary and institutional business development for VanEck in Australia.
- Matthew has over 20 years experience in financial services with his most recent role being General Manager of Distribution for Equities at Perpetual.
- Previously Matthew worked at IOOF, Rothschild, Morgan Stanley International and Merrill Lynch in London.
- Matthew has a Bachelor of Business from Victoria University.
John Caulfield, Vice President, Institutional Business Development
- John is responsible for the institutional client business in New South Wales and Queensland for VanEck’s active capabilities and VanEck.
- Prior to joining VanEck, John was the Director of Business Development at FTSE Group (Australia).
- John has also worked at the London Metal Exchange.
- John has a Bachelor of Business Science (Hons) in Finance from the University of Cape Town.
Russel Chesler, Director, Investments & Portfolio Strategy
- An actuary with over 25 years experience in financial services, Russel is responsible for managing VanEck's Australian ETFs.
- Prior to joining VanEck, Russel was a partner at boutique consulting firm Sunstone Partners, specialising in Asset and Wealth Management.
- Previously Russel worked for Perpetual Limited as General Manager of Protected Investments and Lending. Russel has also held positions at Grange Securities, Alexander Forbes and Liberty Life.
- Russel has a Bachelor of Science (Honours) from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg and is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries (United Kingdom).
Jamie Hannah, Vice President – Investments & Capital Markets
- Jamie provides portfolio management and capital market trading across the full range of VanEck’s Australian ETFs.
- Prior to joining VanEck, Jamie worked at Source ETFs in investment management. Source ETFs had over 100 ETFs listed in multiple countries with $15 billion funds under management.
- Previously Jamie held various roles at ABN Amro, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Morgan's and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Jamie has a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Management Accounting) from the University of Newcastle and is an Associate of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.