Matthew McKinnon, Head of Business Development - Asia Pacific
- Matthew is responsible for intermediary and institutional business development for VanEck in Australia.
- Matthew has over 20 years experience in financial services with his most recent role being General Manager of Distribution for Equities at Perpetual.
- Previously Matthew worked at IOOF, Rothschild, Morgan Stanley International and Merrill Lynch in London.
- Matthew has a Bachelor of Business from Victoria University.
Nicholas Jackson, Vice President, Business Development, Northern Region
- Nick is responsible for business development across the broker and financial planning channel in New South Wales and Queensland.
- Nick has over 15 years’ experience across wealth and asset management at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, Macquarie Bank and CMC Markets.
- Nick has a Bachelor of Arts (Joint honours) from the University of Wales, and a Diploma of Applied Finance. Nick is a member of AFA.
Damon Gosen, Vice President, Business Development
- Damon is responsible for business development across the broker and financial planning channels in Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia.
- With more than 15 years’ experience in financial services, Damon has worked as a Strategy Manager, Direct Investments for AMP Capital and held investment roles with AXA and Genesys.
- Damon has a MBA from Deakin University and a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Economics from The University of Queensland.
John Caulfield, Vice President, Institutional Business Development
- John is responsible for the institutional client business in New South Wales and Queensland for VanEck's active capabilities and VanEck.
- Prior to joining VanEck, John was the Director of Business Development at FTSE Group (Australia).
- John has also worked at the London Metal Exchange.
- John has a Bachelor of Business Science (Hons) in Finance from the University of Cape Town.
Campbell Stevens, Business Development Manager
- Campbell is responsible for business development across the broker and financial planning channels in Victoria and Tasmania.
- Prior to joining VanEck, Campbell worked within Private Wealth and Intermediary Sales at JBWere.
- Campbell has a Bachelor of Business from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT).
Julian Moore, Business Development Manager
- Julian is responsible for business development across the broker and financial planning channels in New South Wales and the ACT.
- Prior to joining VanEck, Julian worked within Private Client Advisory at Bell Potter Securities.
- Julian has a Master of Applied Finance from Macquarie University, a Bachelor of Commerce from The University of Sydney and a Professional Diploma in Stockbroking from the Stockbrokers Association of Australia.